Hur kan jag söka efter boende med särskild tillgänglighet?
To find a home that meets your mobility needs:
- Enter your destination, travel dates, and number of guests
- At the top of the page, click More filters
- Scroll down to More options and under Accessibility, click Choose features of your place to stay
- Select the features you need to safely and comfortably move around a home, then click Save
As you add accessibility features, you’ll find the number of available homes listed at the bottom of the page. If you’re not sure if a home will work for you, or you just want to know more about the space to make sure that it's a good fit, contact the host directly to ask questions.
As part of our commitment to inclusion and respect for everyone in our community, our Nondiscrimination Policy prohibits hosts from turning down a guest simply because they have a disability. We're working to make the Airbnb community more disability-friendly by giving hosts and guests opportunities to share accessibility information. If you can't find a place on Airbnb that works for you right now, we encourage you to check again in the future.
As of March 2021, the following accessibility search filters have been removed:
- Electric-profiling bed
- Accessible-height bed
- Extra space around bed
- Bathtub with bath chair (combined with shower chair)
- Accessible-height toilet
- Extra space around toilet
- Extra space around shower