AVOID STRESS AND ALLOW YOURSELF A RELAXING HOLIDAY!
Guests changeover on weekends, heavy traffic and long holdups on tollgates and borders?
Not if you decide to spend your holiday at Villa Agnić!
You can also arrive and leave on any working day in the week – without stress!
In our lovingly restored stone house, we offer a 65m² apartment on the second floor. It has a private entrance and a 30m ² sun terraces only for our guests. The apartment has been newly constructed and furnished during 2012, which is ideal for 4 people or a family that wants to spend a relaxing holiday. Of course we can provide an extra bed or cot on request. No surcharge for 2 kids at the age of 2 - 6 in the parent’s room!
The accommodation is comfortably furnished and air conditioned. It consists of an entrance hall, a fully equipped kitchen, bedroom, living room and bathroom with toilet.
Satellite TV, bed sheets, towels and hair dryer are also available. From every room you can enjoy the sunset over the sea.
The kitchen is equipped with cooker (ceramic hob), oven, freezer and kettles, espresso machine and complete cooking and eating utensils.
For your car we can provide a garage and additional parking space.
Barbecuing in the yard is also possible; the washing machine on the ground floor can be used at any time.
You will be the only guests during your stay! Family connection is possible of course.
On request we are pleased to give you some tips concerning surroundings, trips, events, sightseeing’s, etc.
To get a better overview please click through the pictures on this site. (Face book Photos)
Croatia, Dalmatia, Island of Ciovo, Okrug Gornji
The Riviera Okrug Gornji is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in Croatia.
The apartment is located in the old village center of Okrug Gornji, which is part of the island Ciovo. Nearby you can find a supermarket, a small farmer's market, where farmers offer fresh fruits and vegetables every morning, a bakery (from which you can smell the great aroma of fresh bread and pastries from 6.00 o’clock in the morning), pharmacy, post office, ATM, coffee shop, etc.
From the apartment to the great beach it is about 250 m. The 2 km long beach is lined with cafes and restaurants and is also called "Trogir Copacabana". All small and quiet bays are easily reachable by walk or by car .The Ciovo area offers a wide range of leisure activities: sailing, surfing, fishing, snorkeling, cycling (bike and scooter rental), jet-ski rentals, and hiking. A diving school gives you the opportunity to explore the beauty of the underwater world.
The island of Ciovo is connected by a bridge to the mainland, where you will find the beautiful, old town Trogir (UNESCO world heritage) which can be easily reached by car in order to spend a pleasant evening. If you want to leave your car at home, shuttle boats will bring you directly to the town. These shuttle boats are leaving every fifteen minutes until midnight the port of Okrug Gornji and will bring you directly to Trogir and back.
Peter Dolezal, computer technician, retired
Mag. Ivana Dolezal, working at the Medical University of Vienna
- If you want to spend your vacation away from the big hotels without sacrificing the modern comforts
- If you want to spend your vacation on an island, without having to rely on a ferry
- If you want to enjoy the crystal clear sea and the fresh air away from any industry and large cities
- If you want to choose between either a large beach with bars and restaurants or many small quiet bays
- If you don’t like the nighttime noise of the beach promenade and the loud music from the beach cafes at your apartment; but you don’t want to walk more than 250m to the beach
- If you want to be close to the hospitality of Croatian people and spend your holiday in their midst
- If you want to discover Dalmatian specialties and the excellent Croatian cuisine; where the vegetables are organically grown and shipped directly from the neighbor's garden
- If you want to choose between a relaxing stay at the beach or sports like waterskiing, diving in the diving school, a parachute flight on local beach or a rafting trip
- If you want to discover the natural beauty of the country; his thousand islands, along the coast or inland
- If you want to see the treasures that have been protected by UNESCO as a cultural heritage,
- Then we welcome you as our guest in the apartment "Villa Agnić" in Okrug Gornji, welcome on the island of Ciovo in Dalmatia.
Gratis parkering inkluderad
Ej tillgänglig: Brandvarnare
Ej tillgänglig: Kolmonoxid-detektor
Saker att tänka på
- Ingen rökning
- Inga husdjur
- Inga partyn eller tillställningar