This cute 200-year-old stone cottage is on the coastal path on the
cliffs above Mousehole and has stunning sea views, a lawned garden and
three bedrooms. Tamarisk is perfect for a family with children
(sleeping a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children) as it has a hidden bunk
room just off from the family bathroom which is ideal for children and
aptly named ‘The Mousehole’. There is a useful sunroom as soon as you
enter the cottage, a separate, well-equipped kitchen and spacious
lounge/diner. A shower room completes the accommodation downstairs,
whilst on the first floor there are the three bedrooms and a family
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (2’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge,
freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Front outdoor seating with sea views and rear terraced
gardens overlooking the countryside with seating.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking provided for 2 cars.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Gratis parkering inkluderad
Ej tillgänglig: Kolmonoxid-detektor
Saker att tänka på
- Ingen rökning
- Inga husdjur
- Inga partyn eller tillställningar