The Chapel is a cosy cottage, converted from a former chapel situated
in the hamlet of Eals by the banks of the South Tyne River, across the
bridge from Knarsdale. It is the perfect retreat for guests looking to
escape the hustle and bustle of modern life. There are numerous walks
right from the doorstep for walking the Pennine Way and the South Tyne
Alston and Haltwhistle are both 7 miles and have a good selection of
shops, pubs and cafes. A pub serving food can be found in Knarsdale, 1
* Size: Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors. All first floor rooms have
sloped ceilings with height restrictions at the sides of the rooms
and exposed beams.
* Beds: 1 x king size bed, 1 x double bed
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Open plan lounge and dining area: Lounge with stone fireplace,baby
grand piano, wood burning stove, TV with Freesat, DVD and HiFi,
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and door out to garden and
* Bathroom: Bath, washbasin and WC.
* Outside: Large enclosed garden with patio and furniture. Stone
built stand for disposable barbecue - not supplied. Storage shed
* Parking: Off road parking for 2 cars.
* General: WiFi available. Books. TV in bedroom 1. Fuel for stove
provided. Travel Cot. Sorry, no high chair.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
Ej tillgänglig: Kolmonoxid-detektor
Saker att tänka på
- Ingen rökning
- Inga husdjur
- Inga partyn eller tillställningar