Meet Your Home Away from Home
This spacious & stylish two-bedroom / 1.5 bath home is 1 mile from the best restaurants and nightlife that downtown Royal Oak has to offer! Tandem parking for two on the premises. A great spot for any getaway!
Enjoy high-speed Wi-Fi, Amazon Fire smart TV, French Roast coffee pods + Keurig, Memory Foam beds, fresh linens, in-suite washer/dryer, Solimo bath products, a family-style dining table and a fully-equipped kitchen. Message us for anything we can help with!
Arrive with Ease
Enjoy a seamless check-in experience with keyless digital access. Check-in anytime that fits your schedule, after 3:00 pm. If you’d like an early check-in, shoot us a message the day before your stay. If no other guest is checking out, you’re welcomed to check-in anytime!
Rest in Comfort
Sink into soft, plush memory foam mattresses, down comforters, crisp clean linens, and extra blankets for the winter in each of our bedrooms. Stay rested with blackout drapes in each bedroom.
Great for Groups
In addition to the two queen beds, our space features a queen size pullout couch and a queen-size air mattress. Plenty of extra linens and pillows are available to ensure groups of any size have a comfortable, restful stay.
- In-suite laundry
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Inspired, tasteful interior design
- Expansive, bright living and entertaining room
- Amazon Fire TV to connect to Netflix & your other favorite apps
Note: this home has a thick shared wall with an adjoining townhouse unit
Please park in our driveway to the left-hand side of the house. The driveway fits two cars in tandem but if you need extra parking, there’s free street parking in front of the house as well!
The unit is fully accessible via a YALE smart lock at the front door. To enter, press “YALE,” enter the code we provide in your reservation check-in instructions, and press the CHECK to unlock.
When leaving, hold the YALE logo for a few seconds and the deadbolt will close. The locks will auto-lock after one minute if you forget to lock.
We are available whenever you need! Please feel free to reach out via the app or website you booked on with any specific questions. For any health emergencies, please dial 911. If a system malfunctions (i.e., hot water not functioning or a light has gone out), please send us a message on the app or website you booked on and we will be sure to address it in as short a time as possible (we usually respond within a few minutes). We also have handymen, electricians, plumbers, and landscapers with whom we work, so for any extenuating circumstances, we will happily bring them out to solve your issues post haste!
Extra Sleeping Arrangements
Pullout Couch: Underneath the horizontal seat you will find two fabric handles. Pull them out from under the couch and raise up the extra mattress section from underneath the couch. Remove the couch pillows to make space for two!
Extra Linens: Underneath the chaise section of the couch you will find four bath towels and four hand towels, four pillows, a comforter, and extra sets of sheets and pillowcases for the couch and air mattress.
We love hosting folks, so we want to be as respectful as possible to our wonderful neighbors. Since we’re in a quiet neighborhood, we do ask that you follow a few easy rules:
- No parties & no overnight guests without prior approval. If you’re looking to host a small gathering, that’s probably ok but please let us know.
- Respectful, quiet volume, particularly after 9 pm.
- Please leave your shoes at the door.
- No pets please, as many of the guests we host have allergies.
- No smoking - also, don't discard your cigarettes in house trash cans. They get stinky.
- If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
This house is perfectly located for access to downtown Royal Oak and Ferndale as well! We are situated on a useful thoroughfare that’s a straight shot to all that Royal Oak has to offer, only a 7-minute drive to Ferndale, and a fifteen-minute drive to Michigan Avenue and all of Detroit’s best amenities.
LOCAL GROCERY STORES & MARKETS
- Holiday Market (1203 S Main St)
- Western Market (447 W Nine Mile Rd)
- Meijer Food Market (1301 Eight Mile Rd)
LOCAL COFFEE & TEA SHOPS
- Atomic Coffee (401 S Main St)
- Dessert Oasis Coffee Roasters (115 S Main St)
- Starbucks Coffee (300 S Main St)
- The Red Hook (220 W Nine Mile Rd)
LOCAL BREAKFAST RESTAURANTS
- Café Muse (418 S Washington Ave)
- Atomic Coffee (401 S Main St)
- Owl (27302 Woodward Ave)
- One-Eyed Betty’s (175 W Troy St)
- Toast (203 Pierce St & 32144 Woodward Ave)…two locations
LOCAL BREWERIES & BARS
- Motor City Gas (325 E 4th St)
- SCL Royal Oak (401 S Lafayette Ave)
- Johnny’s (215 S Main St)
- Fifth Avenue (215 W Fifth Ave)
- Soho Ferndale (205 W Nine Mile Rd)
For public transportation, the easiest option is to grab the bus that stops at 11 Mile Rd & S Connecticut (only a 0.2 mile/4-minute walk north of the house) and take it eastbound to the Royal Oak Transit Center. From there, you can catch any of the SMART busses to almost anywhere in Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne counties including downtown Detroit, Grosse Pointe, and Detroit-Wayne International Airport (DTW)!
UBER and LYFT run consistently in the area and are quick, cheap, and accessible options to get anywhere in the Royal Oak/Ferndale/Detroit-Wayne metro area as well!
Message us to schedule a quick call if you have any issues!
Gratis parkering inkluderad
Saker att tänka på
- Inte lämpligt för spädbarn (under 2 år)
- Ingen rökning
- Inga husdjur
- Inga partyn eller tillställningar