Fantastic location in Stavanger and luxery accommodation.
Located in central Stavanger city where the surrounding area is quiet and serene. The apartment is on the second floor in a lovely brick house built in 1920 , 'and rehabilitated in 2002.
Ej tillgänglig: Kolmonoxid-detektor
Saker att tänka på
1. The wifi password is written on the side of the router placed next to the TV.
2. Garbage should be thrown in the black bin placed behind the entrance outside.
3. No smoking in the apartment.
4. No pets allowed in the apartment.
5. Please don't throw the food waste in the kitchen sink as it can block the pipe.
6. Parking on the road in front of the house or the roads close by. 2 hours free parking. For longer stay - contact (Website hidden by Airbnb)
7. Leave used towels on the top or even better to put them inside the washing machine.
8. Please always lock the entrance door in ground floor.
9. Please be quiet after 23.00pm to accommodate the neighbors in ground and third floor.