Gratis parkering inkluderad
Saker att tänka på
Magical Vacation Homes
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By signing the booking form or accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
2. The Guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older and must occupy the rental property for the entire term of stay booked for the reservation.
3. Following the return of the booking form to Magical Vacation Homes and the appropriate payment, confirmation of the reservation will be sent. All accommodation is booked exclusively in the specific home chosen for the number of persons showing on the booking form for the dates reserved and the accommodation booked cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation.
4. Rates are subject to local sales and resort taxes.
5. A departure cleaning fee is charged on all stays.
6. A deposit of 20% of total balance is required to confirm your dates and secure your accommodation. The reservation is not confirmed until your deposit is received.
7. 45 days prior to arrival and upon receipt of the Rental Agreement and full payment of your reservation. Magical Vacation Homes will email the Guest Rental Voucher, which will include full driving directions and keyless access door code for your entry into your vacation home. This code will be activated at 4:00 PM, which is check-in time.
8. Last minute reservations arriving within 20 days will require additional documentation
9. Pets are not permitted in any property managed by Magical Vacation Homes at any time. Guests with pets are advised to place their pet at another facility for the duration of their stay. Magical Vacation Homes shall not be responsible for any loss or injury to a pet while staying at the property, or for any action taken against the pet or pet owner by third parties.
10. Smoking is not permitted in any property managed by Magical Vacation Homes at any time. In the event that a Guest is found to have smoked in the property, the Guest will be contacted and informed of any charges related to the cleaning/deodorizing of the property and all items in the property
11. Check-in is from 4:00 pm on the day of arrival; check-out is by 10:00 am on the day of departure for all homes. Failure to depart on time may result in additional charges.
12. Occupancy of RV campers, enclosed trailers and/or tents on the premises is strictly prohibited.
13. Once a home has been confirmed it cannot be substituted for another home without financial penalties as per the cancellation policy. In the event that the reserved property cannot be supplied, due to reasons beyond the control of Magical Vacation Homes, we will offer an alternative home of the same standard (or higher) OR full refund of all money paid.
14. All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen supplies, guests are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
15. Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. Attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of the resort’s Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by the resorts.
17. All bookings are subject to an Accidental Damage Protection. The Accidental Damage Protections fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The damage must be reported by the guest prior to their check out.
18. Guest must notify Magical Vacation Homes within two (2) hours of arrival if there is any existing damage to the property or any notable conditions.
19. No charge backs will be levied against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.
1. Cancellation by Magical Vacation Homes (the company): In the event of the rental property being no longer available through unforeseen damage, or circumstances beyond the company’s control, we will seek to offer alternative accommodation. Failing that a full refund of all monies paid to the company will be made but that will constitute the limit of the company’s liability.
2. Cancellation by the client: Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties: - 8 weeks or more prior to arrival - Loss of Deposit - Within 8 weeks of arrival - No Refund
3. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself in the event it is necessary for you to cancel your holiday.
Magical Vacation homes (DBA) cannot accept liability whatsoever for any injury sustained by any guest or visitor to the house, grounds or swimming pool, or for any loss or damage caused to any possessions brought onto the rental property. Without any restrictions, Magical Vacation Homes shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with the guest’s stay in the property caused by matters beyond reasonable control, including acts of God, surrounding construction work, excessive disturbance of neighboring properties, failure of utility supplies such as water, electricity, gas or air conditioning. Although, we will make every effort to respond and minimize any disruption caused during the rental period.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information contained within the documents below, will be used for finalizing your reservation, sending promotional offers from Magical Vacation Homes Florida Rentals for future reservations, and for data analytics only. These forms will be retained for the shortest time frame possible, and we will take measures to ensure your data is maintained securely.