Escape to our lush beachside resort on the shores of Someshwar. Experience the best and the memorable experience of your lifetime. Located near to the traditional, cultural and filled with heritage, Mangalore, indulge yourself in the soothing atmosphere. Spend time with your friends and family and return back to your hometown with a bag full of memories.
Experience the feel of Goa in Mangalore. Come in as our guest, leave as family. Stay with us, and feel like home.
THREE REASONS why the place is A MUST VISIT:
01. It is bright, airy, and beautifully decorated. The villa is ideal for couples as well as small families. This homestay is situated at the beachside, known for its LUXURIOUS ARCHITECTURE and making it one of the most ATTRACTIVE and ELEGANT ABODES in the area.
02. SOMESHWARA is quite famous for its sea food delicacies, you will be provided with a wide range of options with DELICIOUS and DROOLING local fish cuisines to choose from. If you are lucky, you might enjoy digging into FRESHLY COOKED FISH right off the sea on select days. If you are a CONNOISSEUR OF SEASIDE CUSINE , the food stalls of Someshwara is a must try.
03. The LOCATION is simply amazing. The stay is located on the SHORES of a PRIVATE BEACH. One can fall asleep & wake up to the sounds of the crashing waves and the calls of the sea birds. The Villa speaks volumes about CLEANLINESS & TIDINESS. It's always maintained in a CHIC & DUST FREE atmosphere.
04. SOMESHWARA TEMPLE is situated on the banks of ARABIAN SEA. The temple is known as RUDRAPADA KSHETRA, and is also a pilgrimage centre for performing Pitrakrayas. This is a BEAUTIFUL TOURIST SPOT that can be visited.
REASON to have a look at prior to booking your stay:
01. The space is located by the beach obviously implying there shall be occasional winds. Winds could lead to INTERNET CONNECTIVITY ISSUES AT TIMES, more so towards the nights with high tides and heavy showers; 3G connectivity is usually available in the sit out. There shall be NO ISSUES with TELEPHONE CONNECTIVITY. Phone connectivity is available at every spot in the stay.
02. The stay is AWAY FROM THE CITY; hence it would be advisable to have a PRIVATE MEANS OF TRANSPORT. Travelers can choose a CAB service provider as well.
03. For meals guests shall have to ORDER FROM THE MENU of a restaurant in the vicinity. Delivery shall be done by the staff at the stay.
The home is located in a CALM SEASIDE SPOT, in a locality named Someshwar Village. The place is majorly populated by the residents and the locals of Mangalore. People around converse fluently in 2 languages namely KANNADA & TULU with a few of them decently fluent in HINDI as well. The house is a stone throw away from the beach. Guests can enjoy the view of the sunset from the balcony or perhaps enjoy a walk on the sands. Some of the spots to visit in Mangalore are as follows.
01. TANNIRBHAVI BEACH
At a distance of 12 Kms from Mangalore Railway Station, Tannirbavi Beach is located towards the southern end of Mangalore Port. The beach is the property of Mangalore port trust. This is one of the best beaches of Mangalore and among the top Mangalore tourist places. The soft sands of the beach and breezy winds of Arabian Sea offer memorable experience. It is also a favorite spot to watch the sunset. You can see the REMAINS OF A SHIP which sank 15 years ago near the beach. Due to the poor connectivity, it's important to have your own vehicle to visit this beach in Mangaluru.
02. MANGALADEVI TEMPLE
At a distance of 3 Kms from Mangalore Railway Station, Mangaladevi Temple is situated in Bolar. The word Mangalore is derived from Goddess Mangaladevi, the main deity of the temple. The temple was built in the memory of Princess of Malabar Mangale in 9th century. It is one of the top places to visit in Mangalore. Mangaladevi temple has rich heritage and historical significance. The temple has a special SIGNIFICANCE FOR UNMARRIED GIRLS as it is believed that those who worship here and perform a special pooja will have their wish of finding a suitable groom fulfilled.
03. ST. ALOYSIUS CHAPEL
At a distance of 1.5 Kms from Mangalore Railway Station, St. Aloysius Chapel is located inside St. Aloysius College Ground situated in the heart of Mangalore city. The walls of the chapel are covered with the paintings of the artist ANTONY MOSHAINI of Italy. The church was built in the year 1899-1900 by Father Joseph Willy. It is one of the top attractions in Mangalore. This Chapel is comparable with the Sistine chapel in Rome. The special beauty of the chapel is the wonderful series of paintings. The two types of paintings in the chapel are FRESCO ON PLASTER & OIL ON CANVAS.
04. KUDROLI TEMPLE
At a distance of 2.5 Kms from Mangalore Railway Station, Kudroli Temple is a famous temple in the city of Mangalore dedicated to Gokarnanatheswara, another form of Lord Shiva. In 1991, the gopuram of the temple was renovated to Chola Gopuram style. The Shiva Linga is carved out of marble brought by Narayana Guru from Gokarna where he found it under water. The other deities worshipped here are Goddess Annapoorneshwari, Lord Bhairava and Lord Ganesha, son of Shiva and Parvathi.
05. BEKAL FORT
At a distance of 167 Kms from Kozhikode, 72 Kms from Mangalore & 27 Kms from Kasaragod, Bekal Fort is the biggest and best preserved fort in Kerala. The fort is built on 35 acre headland on the shores of Arabian Sea, rising to a height 130 feet. The important features of this fort are the TANK with its flight of steps, the TUNNEL opening towards the south, the OBSERVATION TOWER. There is also a mosque built by Tipu Sultan just outside the Bekal Fort. The BEKAL FORT BEACH adjacent to the Fort is added attraction.
06. PILIKULA NISARGADHAMA
At a distance of 12 Kms from Mangalore Railway Station, Pilikula Nisargadhama is an eco-tourism destination with integrated PARK, ZOO, BOTANICAL CENTRE, BOATING & SCIENCE CENTRE facilities. Established in 1990, the park is spread over 350 acres of land. The Zoo houses variety of animals like deer, wild boars, tigers, leopard, lion, and snakes both poisonous and non poisonous, porcupines and few birds. Botanical Garden had about 15,000 different types of plants and flowers on display including orchids that are indigenous to Western Ghats area. Adjacent to this, there is a MANASA WATER PARK.
07. KUDUPU TEMPLE
At a distance of 9 Kms from Mangalore Railway Station, Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple situated in Kudupu is a popular pilgrimage centers in Mangalore. It is located Mercara Hill Road. This temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and it's famous for serpent worship. Naga Bana (hundreds of serpent idols) situated in eastern part of the temple. The temple also houses a holy pond 'Bhadra Saraswathi Thirtha' which is situated towards left side of the temple. Goddess Sri Devi, Lord Ganapathi, Lord Subramanya, Jaya and Vijaya are main sub-deities of the temple. Annual festival Shashti is a famous religious ceremony celebrated in December. Also Nagapanchami, a worship of sacrificing the milk to Lord Naga is celebrated with great devotion.
Typ av rum
Eget hus/egen lgh
Typ av boende
Ullal, Karnataka, Indien