Our 3BHK space is situated on the 9th floor of quiet residential neighbourhood in Panchkula.The property has a fully functional kitchen.The flat is 5 mins away from National Highway 5, great for people travelling to Himachal Pradesh from Delhi/North India or back.It is 25 mins away from the International Airport and Railway Station. It is also well connected to the Rajiv Gandhi IT Park (20 mins drive), the Panchkula IT Park (10mins drive) and to other popular areas in the Chandigarh Tri-city.
The house is Luxurious, Cozy, Comfortable with large windows that fill the house with natural daylight. There are plenty of restaurants and stores just walking distance away that makes this a perfect location.
The space also has a fully functional kitchen complete with an induction stove, microwave oven, cutlery and crockery.
The space is perfect for a quick pit stop while travelling to Himachal Pradesh from North India or back and is also highly suitable for people visiting Chandigarh for weddings as famous banquet halls such as the Palms, AKM Resorts etc are just a 15 mins drive away.
***We Provide great discounts for long stays (7days and 1 month)
The House comes with :-
* Hi Speed Wifi
* 40 Inch Flat screen TV with Amazon Fire Stick - stream Netflix , Amazon Prime , Hotstar or YouTube straight from your device to the TV.
*Air-conditioned - The entire space is air-conditioned.
* Fully functional Kitchen with Cutlery, Crockery and Utensils.
* Laundry - Washing Machine (Detergent Available on MRP).
* Housekeeping, toiletries, linen and towels are included.
* Cornflakes, Maggie noodles, Milk powder, Coffee and Tea is available.
* We can also stock the fridge or kitchen for you on request.
* Car parking - We have a secured car parking space in the building.
The space is around 25 mins drive away from the Chandigarh airport, Railway station, Bus stand and 20 mins drive from the Chandigarh IT Park.
1. There is Panchkula Sector 20 Market is a 5 mins drive , 10 mins walk from the space.
- It has popular fast food joints like KFC, Burger King, Subway, Domino’s and other famous local cuisine restaurants. It also caters to all basic daily needs through various super markets and an all-night open “Twenty-Four Seven” high end supermarket.
- The market also has banks, telecom retail stores, a laundromat and a motor market for a quick fix if needed.
2. The VIP Road , Zirakpur is a 15 mins drive from the place and gives you access to a few more local famous eating outlets such as Monica’s Bakery, Burgrill, Kulcha Land etc. The Pal Dhaba is also recommended for great local Punjabi North Indian food.
3. Chandigarh’s most happening street – The Madhya Marg, Sector 26 which hosts many local bars, breweries, clubs and restaurants is a 25 mins drive away.
Suggested places – For Dancing/Music – Sector 7 Social, Playground, you’ll find many more in the same vicinity. Micro-Breweries – The Brew Estate, Great Bear. Local famous restaurants – Oven-Fresh (Continental), Swagath (North Indian), Virgin Courtyard (Italian)
4. The Famous Chandigarh Sector 17 Market and the Rock Garden (a garden made out of waste) are a 25 mins drive away.
Typ av rum
Eget hus/egen lgh
Typ av boende
Panchkula, Punjab, Indien