Landmärken

Horseshoe Falls

19 lokalinvånare rekommenderar,

Tips från lokalbefolkningen

Mythili
February 16, 2018
Our main Attraction Horseshoe water falls only 7 minutes drive
Steve
July 19, 2022
Horseshoe Falls is the largest of the three waterfalls that collectively form Niagara Falls on the Niagara River along the Canada–United States border. Approximately 90% of the Niagara River, after diversions for hydropower generation, flows over Horseshoe Falls. The remaining 10% flows over American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls. It is located between Terrapin Point on Goat Island in the US state of New York, and Table Rock in the Canadian province of Ontario.
Horseshoe Falls is the largest of the three waterfalls that collectively form Niagara Falls on the Niagara River along the Canada–United States border. Approximately 90% of the Niagara River, after diversions for hydropower generation, flows over Horseshoe Falls. The remaining 10% flows over Ameri…
Thomas
September 25, 2017
Niagara Falls and Horseshoe falls are world-famous waterfalls. Don't visit without seeing them.
Sandra & Jansin
July 1, 2016
If you have never seen the Niagara Falls, here is your chance, take a drive to the Falls for an unforgettable view of the mighty Falls up close.
Andre
August 15, 2018
Largest body of water crashing down on the rocks below!

Unika saker att göra i närheten

Ultimat Niagara Falls-tur - Kanada
Från Pris:$117/person
Niagara Falls-promenad, provsmakning av isvin och choklad
Från Pris:$44/person
Natt på Niagara med båttur
Från Pris:$161/person

Ställen att bo på i närheten

SUPERHOST
  1. Eget rum
  2. 1 säng
Michelle Room, ung igen på Falls!
  1. Eget rum
  2. 2 sängar
1 bedroom apartment 20 min walk from Clifton Hill
  1. Hela boendet (uthyrningsenhet)
  2. 1 säng
The Fallsview Wine Cellar (Närmast fallen!)
  1. Hela boendet (uthyrningsenhet)
  2. 1 säng
New Lovely 1-Bedroom unit in Niagara Falls
SUPERHOST
  1. Hela boendet (gästsvit)
  2. 2 sängar
Niagarafallen,Kanada, Prime Location,Gratis parkering!
  1. Hela boendet (uthyrningsenhet)
  2. 1 säng
Sleek and Modern Fallsview Apartment
PLUS
  1. Hela boendet (bungalow)
  2. 2 sängar
Renoverat boende i hjärtat av Niagara Falls, Ontario
SUPERHOST
  1. Eget rum
  2. 1 säng
Mysigt hus B & B ingen frukost
  1. Hel lägenhet med service
  2. 5 sängar
NYA rymliga moderna.. Fallsview Hotel District!
SUPERHOST
  1. Hela boendet (uthyrningsenhet)
  2. 2 sängar
Promenad till fallen - Villa Sulmona "South Unit"
SUPERHOST
  1. Hel lägenhet med service
  2. 2 sängar
Promenad till fallen - Villa Sulmona "North Unit"
SUPERHOST
  1. Hela boendet (bungalow)
  2. 3 sängar
En Dekoratörsdröm i Niagarafallen!
  1. Hela boendet (boende)
  2. 2 sängar
Hus med 2 sovrum, trappor till The Falls
SUPERHOST
  1. Hela boendet (uthyrningsenhet)
  2. 3 sängar
☆Mysigt Rustic Apt☆ LÄGE☆nära Falls!
  1. Hela boendet (uthyrningsenhet)
  2. 1 säng
New, Lovely 1 Bedroom unit.5 minute walk to Casino
  1. Hela boendet (gästsvit)
  2. 3 sängar
Sweet&Cozy-1BRDGuestsSuite,ClifftonHills,NiagaraON

Lokalinvånare rekommenderar också

Position
Niagara Falls, ON