Policy för störningar i området
It is important that those who use Airbnb are respectful of local communities. That respect includes trying to avoid disturbing neighbors with disruptive parties, events, noise, or other disruptive behaviors and actions. This Policy covers our ban on disruptive gatherings and other community disturbances during listing stays or Experiences.
Parties and Events
Disruptive gatherings are prohibited, regardless of size.
- What we don’t allow:
- Disruptive gatherings
- Open-invite gatherings
- Disturbances to the surrounding community such as:
- Excessive noise
- Excessive visitors
- Excessive trash/littering
- Smoking nuisances
- Parking nuisances
- Advertising listings as party or event friendly
Unauthorized party intervention
We are committed to safe and responsible travel, and reducing the number of unauthorized parties at Airbnb listings has long been a priority. To help us achieve this, we take action, and may block certain reservations that we determine to be higher risk for unauthorized parties.
What happens when a Host or guest violates our policies?
We ask our community to work together to help prevent community disturbances and disruptive gatherings. Airbnb may take steps up to and including suspending or removing a guest, Host, or listing from the Airbnb platform if they fail to comply with our policies.
Where a listing is advertised as party or event friendly, we may suspend the listing until the violating content is removed. We may also ask the Host to update their listing to include an explicit rule stating that parties and events are not allowed. Where a Host has set an unreasonable occupancy for a listing, we may require the Host to update the listing’s occupancy to mitigate the risk of disruptive gatherings.
In rare cases where it appears that the listing is intended primarily for the purpose of hosting parties or events (for example, party or event venues), or where a listing has created a severe or chronic nuisance within a neighborhood, the listing may be permanently removed from Airbnb.
Reporting a disruption
When it’s believed an Airbnb listing or Experience is causing a community disturbance—whether that’s excessive noise, a disruptive gathering, or unsafe behavior—members of the local community can report it through our dedicated Neighborhood Support. This provides access to the Neighborhood Support team phone number, where a party or other community disturbance that’s still in progress can be reported. Once an issue is reported to us, we will send a confirmation email explaining what happens next. This page also provides a link to local emergency services.
While these guidelines don’t cover every possible scenario, they’re designed to offer general guidance on Airbnb’s Community Disturbance Policy.
- GästVad du behöver veta om din granne är Airbnb-värdVi uppmuntrar alla värdar att noga tänka igenom sitt ansvar. Värdskapet innebär att ha grannars och lokalsamhällets intressen i åtanke.
- GästVara en god granneRespekt måste sträcka sig bortom Airbnbs community till de som finns omkring oss. Denna respekt inkluderar att undvika att störa grannar med…
- VärdHur bör jag tala med min fastighetsförvaltare om att vara värd på Airbnb?Låt din hyresvärd veta att Airbnb är en community byggd på tillit, med resurser som underbygger förtroende och trygghet. Vi har några tips s…